Cayman TopLine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cayman TopLine Forums

***** Politics In The Cayman Islands ****** Whilst at the Ritz Carlton Putting on the Blitz

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Imitrex Axert Relafin
Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am by Guest

» pobierowo kwatery pokoje
Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm by Guest

» pokoje kielce
Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm by Guest

» Jokes Addict Drug Heroin Jokes
Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 am by Guest

» I think this is what you need
Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:05 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Cayman Topline Forums on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Links To Your Sites
Cayman Net News
 Cayman News Service

Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Truck Driver
New User
New User
Truck Driver

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Empty
PostSubject: Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan   Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Stuart11 OOOOK affraid
Stuart Kernohan lol! I think he forgot about the Law Suit....

H.E. the Governor Stuart Jack, in an uncompromising 18 November statement, has sacked Police Commissioner Stuart Kernohan -- accusing him of an “unauthorised absence” and “inappropriate action” -- and announced an immediate search for a replacement.

“I can now advise that after reviewing all the circumstances of Mr Kernohan’s conduct as it relates to the terms and conditions of his employment, including his continuous unauthorised absence from the Islands, I am left with no option but to accept that he has unilaterally severed his contract with the Cayman Islands Government, and I now therefore treat it as at an end,” the Governor said in a five-paragraph statement late on Tuesday, 18 November.

Media Read Here
Back to top Go down
http://caymantoplineforums.up-your.com/
Vincent
New User
New User
Vincent

Male
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Checking things out
Humor : I insist we get it done
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan   Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 pm

Really ??????? And so we dont have anymore Kernohan ?
I was of the opinion that he was coming back to his old job here as commissioneer....

Did we loose him ? Nooo ?
Back to top Go down
Stuart J
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan   Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm

Stuart Jack seems very questionable with all his personal things he is doing also....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan   Governor sacks Commissioner Kernohan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1